As a busy mama, the books I want to read are piling up on my nightstand. Podcasts are in easy way to quench my thirst for knowledge of all things health and spirituality! I play them while cooking dinner, doing errands, or in the car. Check out some of my favorites, all available on iTunes!
1. Let It Out with Katie Dalebout - I am a longtime listener and consider Katie a friend! Katie has a wide variety of guests, asks interesting, thoughtful questions (many of her guests comment that no one has ever asked them 'that' before!), and does not limit herself to only wellness-y topics. She has actors, writers, and business owners on for deep and meaningful conversations that feel like they are happening around your kitchen table.
2. One Part Podcast with Jessica Murnane - Jessica is a wellness expert who controls her endometriosis with plant based eating, and is on a mission to get everyone to eat one plant based meal a day. All her guests end their episodes with a plant based recipe suggestion!
3. The Rich Roll Podcast - Rich is an ultra marathon athlete who swears by plant based eating. He is a hardcore vegan (I am not) - but I love listening to his passion for plants, spirituality of your own understanding, and endurance.
4. You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes - Although this is a comedy podcast, hosted by comedian and creator of HBO's Crashing Pete Holmes, every conversation veers into the realm of spirituality. Pete is also plant based (but, as he jokes, not after two drinks!).
5. The Tim Ferriss Show - I just find author Tim Ferriss incredibly fascinating. His podcasts talks about (and to) successful people, biohackers, and titans of industry. Even when I have never heard of his guest before, I always find something useful to take away from the interview.